- Using filters in Dashboard columns – Values in Dashboards can now be filtered by selected parameters for a better overview
- Dynamic fields as Dashboard parameters – Information added through task templates can be tracked through Dashboards as well
- Right-click menu opening – Right-click on any of the task fields in the Dashboard and Board Table view allows for quick changes without having to go back to the task’s board or change the view
- Dynamic fields – The order of dynamic fields can now easily be changed by dragging and dropping the fields to the desired position
- Adding Forms – Forms can now be added to tasks on both Board and Company level
Redesigned home page (Mobile version) – The home page is now more user-friendly and easier to navigate
Resource Management – Monetary overview of individual board realizations is now easily accessible through Resource Management
Boards – The Table view can now be exported to CSV
Map view – Tasks with a set latitude and longitude are now shown in the Map view of a Board
Task Templates – Mapping of particular Dynamic Fields to Task Fields is now available
Resource management – Daily entry value by position now automatically updates the cumulative value for that category
- Users are now notified when they are added to a new project
- A notification is sent to a user if the number of the created boards exceeds the limit, determined by their chosen package
Feedback – Home and the Dashboards module are added to the feedback form
Sidebar navigation – Easier navigation through Boards is now available
45 bugs of various complexity were resolved
Boards can be exported from the Teodesk Table view in the CSV format.
To do this, simply do a right-click anywhere on the board and choose the “Export Board” option.
After selecting this option, the download will automatically start.
Forms can be added to tasks through task templates. Once a form is a part of a task template, it can be added to any task on the board.
To add a form to a template, choose either the Board or Company level option from the “Has form” dropdown menu.
Now, choose the dynamic fields that will make up the form. Dynamic fields that can be added are: Date filed, Number, Dropdown Menu, Text Filed, and Text Area.
Once you are done, click “Create”.
To now open the link you can send to someone in your organization, open the Board Templates section and click on “company/board level form” text.
After sending out the form, you’ll be able to track all their responses directly from the board.
Tasks with a set latitude and longitude are shown in the Map view of a Board.
To set both of these parameters click on a task to open the Task overview sidebar. Click on the edit button at the top right corner of the Task Details section.
Now add the desired values to both the Latitude and Longitude fields.
Once you’re done setting the parameters, click on Update to save the changes.
Dynamic fileds are added to Dashboards in the “Fields” dropdown menue of a specific task (column) when creating or editing.
Start by clicking on the pen icon in the right corner of the task field.
Then, scroll down to the fileds dropdown menu and switch to the Dynamic fileds part of the menue.
Once you’ve selected the fields, click on “Create”/”Edit”.
To use the Dashboard filters, double click on the filter icon below the field name.
A dropdown menu where we can select the parameter for filtering will open.
Here we can select the parameter for filtering. If there are many parameters, we can search through them by typing what we’re searching for in the search box at the top.