To add a bulk import, first access the Resource Management section of the project. Then, click on the Import realizations button in the bottom right corner.
A new section will open.
By filling out the Position ID column, the Position, Unit, and Price columns will be automatically filled out. The other fields can easily be field by copying and pasting values from other tables.
To archive a Board Template, access the Boards overview section. Then, click on the Boards button in the top right and choose Board Templates from the list.
A new view with all Boards templates listed will appear. To archive a Board, click on the archive icon in the template’s row.
The template can then be deleted by repeating the process in the Board Template Archive.
To edit task progress, open the task sidebar by clicking on the task. Then, click on the edit button in the top right corner of the Task Details section.
Scroll down to the “Progress” field and add the desired value (%).
Click “Update” to save the changes.
To add a stage between 2 already existing stages, click on the plus icon that appears between headers of existing stages.
- Already made Dashboards can now be shared with other users to help them save time with setting the parameters that they want to be tracked
- Task progress can be tracked through the Dashboard
Resource Management – A bulk import of realized values can now be done
Milestones – The value of percentage milestones can now be tracked cumulatively
- Automatic scroll is added to forms
- Documents can now be added to forms
- Tasks in the table view can now be directly filtered from the table
- “User” is added as a dynamic field option when creating a Task template
Reports – Asset reports can now be retrieved for specified dates
25 bugs of various complexity were resolved